Strong Advocacy Through Civil Litigation
Denton civil litigation attorneys Brian T. Cartwright, R. Scott Alagood and Samuel B. Burke, the founding members of Alagood Cartwright Burke PC, have over 75-plus years of combined experience practicing civil trial law and representing clients in disputes involving such matters as:
- Contract law, including breach of contract and fraud
- Deceptive trade practices, including violations of the Texas Deceptive Trade Practices Act — Consumer Protection Act
- Insurance law, including violations of the Texas Insurance Code and breach of the duty of good faith and fair dealing (for wrongful denial of a claim, failing to properly investigate a claim before a decision is made to pay or not pay it, and failing to pay an insured in a timely manner), and coverage disputes
- Intellectual property, including noncompete agreements, nonsolicitation agreements and nondisclosure agreements
- Employment law, including overtime and other wage violations under the Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA)
- Real estate, including boundary disputes and water drainage cases
- Construction defects, including foundations, pools and retaining walls
- Acting as local counsel
Partner With A Detail-Oriented Attorney
Brian, Scott and Sam’s methodical, common-sense approach, attention to detail and tenacious representation ensure maximum recoveries for clients who have been damaged by the wrongful conduct of others.
If you have been damaged by the wrongful conduct of others, or simply want to know what your rights are, then call Brian T. Cartwright, Scott Alagood and/or Sam Burke at 940-308-8463. You may also contact us online. The Denton civil litigation attorneys at Alagood Cartwright Burke PC look forward to hearing from you and hope that they can help you.
CIVIL LITIGATION ARTICLES
by R. Scott Alagood and Samuel B. Burke
Contracts: When Is A Writing Required?
Servicemembers Civil Relief Act
Changes To Texas Justice Courts
Fraud – Bad Opinions Can Get You In As Much Trouble As Bad Facts