Compassionate Assistance With Personal Injury Claims
Were you seriously injured in an accident? Then you have come to the right place. Denton personal injury attorneys Brian T. Cartwright and Samuel B. Burke are board-certified in personal injury trial law and civil trial law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization and have 20-plus years of experience practicing personal injury law in the state of Texas.
Brian and Sam represent people who have been hurt, injured or killed in all areas of personal injury law, including:
- Motor vehicle accidents, including car accidents, truck and 18-wheeler accidents, motorcycle wrecks, boating accidents and airplane crashes
- Health care provider negligence, including medical malpractice, hospital negligence, dental malpractice and nursing home negligence
- Catastrophic and other serious injuries, including paralysis, paraplegia, quadriplegia, spinal cord injury, brain injury, closed head injury, loss of vision and burns
- Abuse cases, including sexual abuse, child abuse and elder abuse
- Products liability, including dangerous or unsafe products, drugs, medical devices, inadequate product labels, unsafe warnings or instructions, dangerous design and defective manufacturing
- Premises liability, including slip and falls, drownings, swimming pool accidents, and inadequate or negligent security at apartment complexes
- Animal attacks, including dog bites and attacks from vicious and wild animals
- Wrongful death claims
Contact Us To Pursue Compensation
Brian and Samuel pursue maximum recoveries for clients who are hurt or injured by the negligence and other wrongful conduct of others.
If you have been hurt or injured or simply want to know your or your loved ones’ rights, you need the help of a Denton personal injury attorney. Call 940-308-8463 or email our lawyers for a cost-free consultation.
Brian and Sam look forward to hearing from you and hope that they can help you through what can be a very scary and uncertain time for you.
Personal Injury Articles
by Brian T. Cartwright
Important Update On Personal Injury, Subrogation And Insurance Law in Texas