General Civil Practice
- General Legal Counseling
- Residential and Commercial Real Estate Law
- Contract review, negotiation and drafting
- Lease review negotiation and drafting
- Wills and Probate
- Landlord/Tenant Law
- Business Litigation
- Construction Law
- Corporate Law
- Business Law
- Personal Injury Litigation
- Condemnation/Eminent Domain
- Residential and Commercial Leasing
- Insurance Law
- Employment Law
- Mechanic’s and Materialman’s Liens
- Estate and Probate disputes
- Mediation and Arbitration: available to serve as a private arbitrator or mediator of disputes
Regardless of whether the issue is specifically discussed herein, if you need assistance with virtually any civil matter, we can help. Please contact Alagood Cartwright Burke PC, to explore and consider options and for our legal team of experts to assist in making an informed decision in order to reach a real solution.
For more information, please contact our office at (940) 891-0003 or email R. Scott Alagood at email@example.com, Brian Cartwright at firstname.lastname@example.org or Samuel B. Burke at email@example.com.
by R. Scott Alagood and Samuel B. BurkeHow to Choose an Attorney
When an Opinion is Fraud
Contracts: When is a Writing Required?
Servicemember’s Civil Relief Act
Changes to Texas Justice Courts
Point, Click and Contract?
Fraud – Bad Opinions Can Get You in as Much Trouble as Bad Facts
The Bill of Rights: A Tale of Constitutional Compromise