Go to main navigation
319 W. Oak Street, Denton, Texas 76201

Texas Alcoholic Beverage Permits and Licenses


Utilizing Denton County attorney R. Scott Alagood’s background and experience before state boards and commissions, Alagood Cartwright Burke PC. represents potential licensees and permittees in the preparation and filing of licenses and permit applications for the sale of alcoholic beverages, as well as assisting clients with permit and license issues before the Texas Department of Motor Vehicles.

To schedule a consultation with Scott Alagood, please call the office at 940-891-0003 or email Michelle at mbeecher@dentonlaw.com.