A History Of
Ryan T. Webster
- General Civil Litigation (Business, Consumer, Commercial, Real Estate, and Fiduciary)
- Probate Administration and Litigation
- Appellate Law
- Written Discovery 101 – DCYLA Vacation Letter, Fall 2013
- Lawsuits – Not Seen on TV
- What is the “F” word?
- Why Not DIY Legal?
- Have I Formed a Contract?
- The engagement is off, who gets the ring?
- Mediation and Arbitration, are they all they’re cracked up to be?
- Think Before You Review – A Cautionary Tale about Online Review
- Denton County Bar Association, 2008-present
- Denton County Bar Association, Board Member, 2016-present
- Denton County Bar Association, Social Committee Chair, 2016-2017
- Denton County Bar Association, Courts Committee Chair, 2018-present
- Denton County Bar Association, Bench Bar Committee, 2014-present
- Denton County Bar Association, Mentorship Program, 2015-2017
- Denton County Young Lawyers Association, Treasurer, 2010-2013; At Large Director, 2013-2014
- College of the State Bar of Texas, 2011- present
- State Bar of Texas Pro Bono College, 2013
- Certified Ad Litem for Guardianship Proceedings
- United Way of Denton, Grant Review Committee, 2015-2017
- Denton County Young Professionals, 2014-2018, At Large Director, 2015-2018
- Greater Northwest Soccer Association, 2014-present
- Oklahoma City University School of Law, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
- J.D. - 2008
- Texas A&M University, College Station, Texas
- B.S. - 2002
- Major: Industrial Distribution
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Texas, pro hac vice
Honors and awards:
- Texas Super Lawyers, Rising Star 2017 & 2018, Estate and Trust Litigation
- AVVO - Superb Rating
Classes and seminars:
- Small Business Law – HEB Christian Business Development Group, 2013